The 10 starters – two guards and three frontcourt players per conference – are chosen by a combination of fans (50 percent of the vote), current players (25 percent) and basketball media (25 percent). The players and media were granted a vote in 2017 – only fans selected the starting lineup before then.
– Starter: DeMar DeRozan, G, Toronto Raptors.
– Starter: LeBron James, F, Cleveland Cavaliers (Captain)
– Starter: Giannis Antetokounmpo, F, Milwaukee Bucks.
– Starter: Joel Embiid, C, Philadelphia 76ers.
– Reserve: Kyle Lowry, G, Toronto Raptors.
– Reserve: Bradley Beal, G, Washington Wizards.
Who has the most NBA All Star selections?
– Karl Malone: 14-time All-Star. …
– Michael Jordan: 14-time All-Star. …
– LeBron James: 15-time All-Star. …
– Shaquille O’Neal: 15-time All-Star. …
– Kevin Garnett: 15-time All-Star. …
– Tim Duncan: 15-time All-Star. …
– Kobe Bryant: 18-time All-Star. …
– Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: 19-time All-Star.
Who won 2018 NBA All Star Game?
Who won the NBA All Star Game 2018?
LOS ANGELES — LeBron James picked a winner in the 2018 NBA All-Star Game. James scored 29 points and hit the go-ahead layup with 34.5 seconds to play, winning his third All-Star Game MVP award while his hand-picked team rallied to win an uncommonly entertaining showcase, beating Team Stephen 148-145 Sunday night.
How many All Stars are selected?
The players and media were granted a vote in 2017 – only fans selected the starting lineup before then. The 30 NBA coaches select the 14 reserves, voting for two guards, three frontcourt players and two players at any position in their respective conferences.
Who has the most NBA All Star points?
1. LeBron James 303
— ——————- —
2. Kobe Bryant 238
3. Michael Jordan 233
4. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 213
5. Bob Pettit 193
Where was the first NBA All Star game played?
How many first time all stars are there?
In fact, the 2020 edition will have 10 first-time players in the big game, which will take place on Feb. 18 in Chicago, Illinois – the most first-time All-Stars since 2002.
Who won the All Star Game NBA?
Who won the first NBA All Star Game?
Who has the most All Star appearances in NBA history?
– Karl Malone: 14-time All-Star. • …
– Michael Jordan: 14-time All-Star. • …
– LeBron James: 15-time All-Star. •
– Shaquille O’Neal: 15-time All-Star. • …
– Kevin Garnett: 15-time All-Star. • …
– Tim Duncan: 15-time All-Star. • …
– Kobe Bryant: 18-time All-Star. • …
– Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: 19-time All-Star. •
Who are the 2020 All Star reserves?
James Harden (Houston) Nikola Jokić (Denver)
*LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers) Damian Lillard (Portland)
Kawhi Leonard (LA Clippers) Kyle Lowry (Toronto)
Pascal Siakam (Toronto) Khris Middleton (Milwaukee)
When was the first All Star Game NBA?
Who has the most points in an NBA All Star Game?
Who has the most NBA All Star MVPS?
Who has won the most All-Star Game MVP Awards? Bob Pettit (1956, 1958, 1959 1962,) and Kobe Bryant (2002, 2007, 2009, 2011) have both won NBA All-Star Game MVP a record four times. Pettit and Bryant are two of 13 players to have won the award more than once.
How many All Stars are on the Lakers?
With an NBA-record 19 all-star selections (including 11 with the Lakers), Abdul-Jabbar boasts a one-of-a-kind resume that also boasts six MVP trophies and six championship rings.
Don’t forget to share this post !