– Top 5 LA Lakers teams of all time.
– #5 2008-09 LA Lakers: Kobe wins his first ring without Shaq.
– #4 1984-85 LA Lakers: Defeating their rivals for the first time.
– #3 2000-01 LA Lakers: Kobe and Shaq defend their NBA title.
– #2 1971-72 LA Lakers: Ending the drought.
– #1 1986-87 LA Lakers: The end of an elite rivalry.
——- — —
Lakers 24 129
Celtics 30 128
Who is the greatest Laker?
Who won the game between the Lakers and Celtics?
Kemba beats LeBron for 1st time, Celtics top LA 139-107 Kemba Walker scored 20 points to end a career-long personal losing streak against LeBron James, and Jayson Tatum scored 27 to lead the Boston Celtics past the Los Angeles Lakers 139-107 on Monday night and send the top team in the Western Conference…
Who is the Lakers biggest rival?
Who are the biggest rivals in the NBA?
– The Biggest Rivalries in NBA: Lakers vs. Celtics Edition. arch91reborn. …
– Moving on to the Bulls vs. Pistons. Ryan Van Dusen. …
– 76ers vs. Celtics. NBA. …
– Bulls vs. Knicks. tomlevy2000. …
– Pacers vs. Knicks. …
– Spurs vs. Lakers. …
– Warriors vs. Cavaliers. …
– Knicks vs. Heat.
How many times have the Lakers beat the Celtics?
Regular season series
Who are the Knicks biggest rivals?
Rival Rival Points Aggregate
————– ———— ———
Boston Celtics 23.59 29.01
Indiana Pacers 16.92 30.87
Chicago Bulls 16.28 25.80
Miami Heat 14.44 24.56
Who are the greatest Lakers of all time?
– #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
– #7 Elgin Baylor.
– #6 James Worthy.
– #5 Shaquille O’Neal.
– #4 Jerry West.
– #3 Kobe Bryant.
– #2 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
– #1 Magic Johnson.
Is LeBron the greatest Laker?
Column: Lakers, LeBron James are now simply the best in NBA history. LeBron James (23) celebrates with his teammates after the Lakers defeated the Miami Heat in Game 6 of the NBA Finals on Sunday. It was a sight more glittering than the gold ball. … With the title, James became the greatest basketball player ever.
How many times did the Lakers and Celtics play in the finals?
The Lakers and Celtics have played one another in the NBA Finals a record 12 times. The first time the two teams played in the finals was 1959, the Lakers’ final season in Minneapolis.
Who is the best Laker player?
– Kobe Bryant. Kobe is widely viewed as the greatest Laker of all time.
– Magic Johnson. The last two players are essentially a toss-up for who you think is the best Laker ever. …
– Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. …
– Wilt Chamberlain. …
– Shaq. …
– Jerry West. …
– James Worthy. …
– Elgin Baylor. …
What year did the Celtics beat the Lakers in the Finals?
Who has more NBA championships Lakers or Celtics?
The Lakers and Celtics are tied for the highest number of championships in the NBA at 17 apiece, (12 as the L.A. Lakers and 5 as the Minneapolis Lakers). Together, they account for 34 of the 74 championships (or 45%) in NBA history. As of 2018, the Celtics and Lakers have a . 590 and .
Are the Lakers better than the Celtics?
Even though the Lakers have been in the NBA for two fewer years than the Celtics, the Lakers have 3,084 wins (most in the NBA) compared to just 3,028. Boston has an impressive . 595 winning percentage, but the Lakers are tops in the NBA at .
Who is the Golden State Warriors biggest rival?
What NBA teams are rivals?
– Chicago Bulls and the New York Knicks. The Bulls and the Knicks met for the first time when Chicago’s franchise joined the NBA in 1966. …
– Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers. …
– Detroit Pistons and the Chicago Bulls. …
– L.A. Lakers and the Sacramento Kings.
Don’t forget to share this post !